Aims of the Association
1. Promote the principle of judicial independence as a central foundation of democracy and peace domesticly and internationally.
2. Strive to encourage and support the building of culture of Judicial independence, culture of democracy and culture of peace.
3. Draft international standards of judicial independence and to revise them from time to time, based on the work and deliberations of an International team of Jurists.
4. Conduct research projects on judicial independence and world peace.
5. Promote the ideals of peace, democracy, freedom and liberty by strengthening and maintaining judicial independence in all its aspects.
6. Help judges, judiciaries and jurists when they face threats or challenges to judicial independence.
7. Conduct conferences on judicial independence.
8. Initiate educational projects promoting judicial independence.
9. Follow up on challenges or threats to judicial independence or practices adversely affecting judicial independence.
10. An important function of The International Association of Judicial Independence and World Peace is recording violations of judicial independence and rule of law and helping judges , legal officers and public bodies and civil society organisation to deal with cases of violations.
11. Support culture of peace in all its aspects.